Mauricio Kagel - Heterophonie
Michael Gielen, Sinfonie-Orchester Des Hessischen Rundfunks
1972 - Wergo 60043
Das Stück soll sich langsam aus einem amorphen Zustand herausbilden...
A - Teil 1
B - Teil 2
Orchestra - Sinfonie-Orchester Des Hessischen Rundfunks
Conductor - Michael Gielen


4 comments :
Originally posted by Wolf Fifth in 2011
PW: thewolf5th
https://mega.nz/#!TpIwQYxa!8L9kIt5TyVynPW-BTA2-CdewBrOSfWoIezFwO6SfZd0
Your shares of Kagel are much appreciated. Both "Heterophonie" and "Hallelujah" are masterpieces. Oh, how I miss the pure-sound worlds of Darmstadt, Paris and New York in the 1960s. I hope you post the Wergo release of Stockhausen's first version of "Momente." I had to make do with the Nonesuch release, which the composer condemned in an open letter to the NY Times. I never heard the work as he wanted me to hear it.
- there will be Momente version 1965 60024 - post #70.
Transferred and published by Wolf Fifth in 2011
PW: thewolf5th
New link:
https://mega.nz/file/WYZlyCia#oZ0zttnDFXp-d0N9Wp-2dydk7cSI82i7t93C4nHMj3o
Post a Comment