Tuesday, September 01, 2015

30 - Neue Chormusik III: Berg, Reimann, Ferneyhough, Ligeti, Ravel, Messiaen, Mahler - 1985


Neue Chormusik III
Alban Berg, Aribert Reimann, Brian Ferneyhough, Gustav Mahler, Gyorgy Ligeti, Maurice Ravel, Olivier Messiaen
Schola Cantorum Stuttgart
1985 - Wergo 60111

...the duration of particular production sequences on an assembly line...

A1 - Brian Ferneyhough - Time and Motion, Study III
A2 - Gustav Mahler - Ich bin der Welt abhanden gekommen
B1 - Aribert Reimann - John III, 16
B2 - Olivier Messiaen - O Sacrum Convivium
B3 - György Ligeti - Magyar Etüdök
B4 - Alban Berg - Die Nachtigall
B5 - Maurice Ravel - Soupir I

Schola Cantorum Stuttgart
Conductor, Chorus Master – Clytus Gottwald



Recorded at:
EXPERIMENTALSTUDIO des SWR 
Süddeutschen Rundfunks 

10 comments :

v. said...



Originally posted by Wolf Fifth in 2011

PW: thewolf5th

https://mega.co.nz/#!yVRwkKgT!AdtAKw0JDDmbjH93dHYHP2l4fQXBLpHzxbT2EegGvYE


Daffy said...

Thank You v, Wolf Fifth

WMS.Nemo said...

Thank you very much. An excellent selection of composers (and works).

statework.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous! Thank you!

ceb said...

thank you so much!

Vanusian said...

many thanks!

wind said...

Many thanks. It's very wonderful.

Martin said...

The above link is now invalid - could you re-post it? I'm sorry now that I ignored it at the time! - I am very grateful for all the musical delights you have made available over the years - I hope there will be a few more before I go!
Best regards, Martin.

v. said...

I just download a file without any problems, please try again.

Francisco Ortiz Archila said...

Excelente, muchas gracias.