Pierre Boulez: Le Marteau Sans Maitre, Livre Pour Cordes
1974 - CBS 73213
...I dream, head on the point of my knife, Peru...
Le Marteau Sans Maitre
A1 - Avant "L'Arttisanat Furieux"
A2 - Commentaire I De "Bourreaux De Solitude"
A3 - L'Artisanat Furieux
A4 - Commentaire II De "Bourreaux De Solitude"
A5 - "Bel Édifice Et Les Pressentiments" Version Première
A6 - Bourreaux De Solitude
A7 - Après "L'Artisanat Furieux"
B1 - Commentaire III De "Bourreaux De Solitude"
B2 - "Bel Édifice Et Les Pressentiments" Double
Livre Pour Cordes
B3 - Variation
B4 - Mouvement
Conductor – Pierre Boulez
Acoustic Guitar – Anton Stingl
Flute – Michel Debost
Mezzo-soprano Vocals – Yvonne Minton
Percussion – Sylvio Gualda
Vibraphone – Gérard Perotin
Viola – Serge Collot
Xylophone – Michel Lorin
Ensemble Musique Vivante
Strings Of The New Philharmonia Orchestra


8 comments :
Originally shared by Wolf Fifth in 2011
PW: thewolf5th
https://mega.nz/#!ukx0AJYT!sxBBeKC9_HcUsaBWWD1yjtHWaDOhBhjy_Jx3gMgjolw
Thank you very much!
Thanks for sharing this! by the way, the quality of this rip is amazing! I'm curious to know, what equipment are you using (turntable, cartridge, software, etc.)?
Also, what are you using to scan the sleeves? I scan my own with a regular consumer scanner; first I scan the sleeve in four quadrants and then I let microsoft's Image Composite Editor stitch all four of them automatically. The Results are good, but yours look even better.
link still alive! thanks
Sadly, no longer available
Transferred and published by Wolf Fifth in 2012
PW: thewolf5th
New link:
https://mega.nz/file/pMolERaD#Z5bFS-ernlTkQjS7LDESXs46CHTeh6ZaRhB2VXgGAo0
Thank you for the new link
Post a Comment