New Music From Japan
Akira Miyoshi, Toru Takemitsu, Toshiro Mayuzumi
1965-1967 - Odyssey 32 16 0152
Since the object of my aim is so abstract, I have used only pure collections of sounds...
Akira Miyoshi, Toru Takemitsu, Toshiro Mayuzumi
1965-1967 - Odyssey 32 16 0152
Since the object of my aim is so abstract, I have used only pure collections of sounds...
Akira Miyoshi: Concerto For Orchestra
A1 - Presto Molto Vivo
A2 - Lento
A3 - Prestissimo
A4 - Toru Takemitsu: Textures
Toshiro Mayuzumi: Mandala Symphony
B1 - Tempo Non Équilibré
B2 - Extrêmement Lent
Conductor – Hiroyuki Iwaki
Orchestra – NHK Symphony Orchestra
Recording date: May 31 / July 16, 1965
Location: Suginami Public Hall


8 comments :
Originally published by Wolf Fifth in 2011
PW: thewolf5th
https://mega.nz/#!Pp5X0T6Y!WN_XX4yWBYAi3NlKVycWRfmsdIKY1biUG2fCvY6VjOo
thanks very much, been looking for this one.
Has your password changed? The download seemed to work fine until I had to enter the password, which was rejected. I tried several times with the same result.
no problems here
pls check for dummy space while copy paste
pls check md5 of your download
7dea3d4b9f35b4a1fda2e56c46535217 *086.M.T.M.rar
The link seems not valid anymore.
What a pity !
New Link
PW: thewolf5th
https://mega.nz/file/Qd0lQShQ#JG69B5ns-zr6KNEXOJhwS01ol2iDdMrm9ZQI-ig1RtI
Thank you so much !
Muchas gracias, saludos
Post a Comment