York Höller - Arcus
Brian Ferneyhough - Funérailles I & II
Brian Ferneyhough - Funérailles I & II
Ensemble InterContemporain
1985 - Erato STU71556
A ceremony taking place behind a curtain or far away
A - York Höller: Arcus
Ensemble InterContemporain
Conductor – Peter Eötvös
Brian Ferneyhough
B1 - Funérailles, Version I
B2 - Funérailles, Version II
Ensemble InterContemporain
Conductor - Pierre Boulez
Recorded 7/2/21984 (A), 12,13/5/1981 (B)
at IRCAM, espace de projection du Centre national d´art et de culture Georges Pompidou, Paris


8 comments :
Originally published by Wolf Fifth in 2012
PW: thewolf5th
https://mega.nz/#!7lZxCBLJ!BYdpU4ukHfCV0jl2V_aJQ9Ly72bCNlFZMnm31AejK-8
I'm sure you're aware by now of the momentous public service you are performing by making all these treasures of the lost age of avant-garde music available again. But if you have any doubts whether your efforts are appreciated, let me assure you that they are not. Thank you. And I pray you have a 1,000 more albums to post.
Unfortunately, right on the money, David. Nowadays people seem to take things for granted.
Excellent post, btw! Thanks you very much!
joe071
I, for one, am extremely grateful.
Thank you.
I know how much work goes in a blog like this.
You are doing amazing work and -- my opinion only -- you are amazing.
https://mega.nz/#!7lZxCBLJ!BYdpU4ukHfCV0jl2V_aJQ9Ly72bCNlFZMnm31AejK-8
The link does not work. Please could you enable a new one?
Thank you
Originally published by Wolf Fifth in 2012
PW: thewolf5th
https://mega.nz/file/VFkiWLwb#BtGzDSTAAoRFslg7sK8yZTMbPdwlXv2KLqOqie0MvO4
Muhas gracias amigo, muy buen enlace y tu trabajo mejor aún, saludos.
Post a Comment