François Bayle: Les Couleurs De La Nuit
INA-GRM – 9117 BA, 1985
A1 - Animé - 7:41
A2 - Plus Animé - 4:39
Trois Andantes [7:44]
A3 - Couleurs Froissées - 4:01
A4 - Lune Floue - 2:34
A5 - Bouffées - 1:09
B1 - Nuit Noire - 4:34
B2 - Nuit Fauve - 3:47
B3 - Nuit Blanche - 7:02
B4 - Nuit Dénouée - 2:33
Composed July-August 1982. Commissioned by INA-GRM.
posted by ricarditoj

7 comments :
Another contribution from ricarditoj:
https://mega.nz/#!ygQyHBiL!JZTXmjpB4LF3Q0GtqisJ40NlPcZ9Ys2SLcihZSYeti0
PW: thewolf5th
thanks!
Wow, thanks!!
Usually I try to buy the electroacoustic works that stand out for me. Especially from the GRM series. But I can't always afford to, so it's great to hear them this way until I can order them. Bayle does great stuff.
This is in flac too - does justice to the music.
Very, very grateful for your efforts.
I was just finishing listening to the recently reissued "Music of Morocco," which composer Paul Bowles recorded and assembled for the Library of Congress in 1959. It ends with a small snippet of Tangiers' night sounds that served as preparation for Bayles' glorious electronic invocation of night sounds and moods. God bless you, once again, for the treasures you are providing. The night that Bowles and Bayles shared is eternal in its recurrence.
Your blog is full of wonders. I could only read about such music when I was young, some 50 years ago. Now, finally, I can hear this wonderful music that goes beyond my young imagination! Thank you!
I missed this in 2016 but I've got it now. Many thanks for making it available again.
-Brian
Orignally posted by ricarditoj
PW: thewolf5th
New link:
https://mega.nz/file/bIZVjJIa#zDTtkX806F9AzvmupXNoxu58Q2WcveQXS-nF_74UR5k
Post a Comment