Saturday, April 02, 2016

Roberto Gerhard: Collages / Peter Maxwell Davies: Revelation and Fall - 1968

Roberto Gerhard: Collages
Peter Maxwell Davies: Revelation and Fall
1968, EMI ‎– ASD2427


A - Roberto Gerhard: Collages (Symphony No.3)
for Electronic Tape and Orchestra
Composed in 1960
Conductor – Frederik Prausnitz
The BBC Symphony Orchestra


B - Peter Maxwell Davies: Revelation and Fall
for Soprano and Sixteen Instrumentalists
Composed in 1966
Conductor – Peter Maxwell Davies
The Pierrot Players
Soprano – Mary Thomas

Posted by Justin Geplaveid

11 comments :

v. said...




Justin Geplaveid said...

Hi! I've just uploaded a new transfer I did time ago and I would like to share it as well. It is another LP that is not on CD with Gerhard's 3rd symphony (Collages) and Davies'Revelation and fall by the BBC SO conducted by Frederick Prausnitz & Pierrot Players by Maxwell Davies)

https://mega.nz/#!y1BxDZoJ!IxSA5Rxrgl3eoHmmkg6ITgTJS2bw4pBXpoVKx80HBHc

PW: thewolf5th


Anonymous said...

Thank you

Spinoza said...

Thanks for that Justin

v. said...

Thank you Justin!

Anonymous said...

I have the US Angel Records edition of this. My turntable died years ago so it will be wonderful to hear it again. Many thanks!

-Brian

chris_c said...

MANY THANKS!

guiller said...

Many thanks!!

Thomas said...

Thanks! Found the B side particularly enjoyable.

Alf Resco said...

File appears to have lapsed...

v. said...


New link:

PW: thewolf5th

https://mega.nz/file/lRtmTAJa#z9TQ2zkLzzSykvovWO3oBTHTnWgXFRP7WVdRrkmCupk

Francisco Ortiz Archila said...

Estoy muy agradecido, saludos, feliz año 2022.