Lukas Foss: Paradigm
Lejaren Hiller: Algorithms I, Versions I & IV
Elliott Schwartz: Signals
Deutsche Grammophon – 2561 042, 1970
Silence is safe, even virtuous. Show me dangerous music.
A1 - Lukas Foss: Paradigm 'For My Friends' (1968)
Session • Reading • Recital • Lecture
Electric Guitar – Stephen Bell
Electronics – George Ritscher
Percussion, Conductor – Jan Williams
A2 - Lejaren Hiller: Algorithms I, Version I (1968)
I. The Decay Of Information
II. Icosahedron
III. The Incorporation Of Constraints
B1 - Lejaren Hiller: Algorithms I, Version IV (1968)
I. The Decay Of Information
II. Icosahedron
III. The Incorporation Of Constraints
Flute – Petr Kotik
Clarinet – Jerry Kirkbride
Bassoon – Darlene Reynard
Trumpet – Frank Collura
Harp – Mario Falcão
Percussion – Ed Burnham
Violin – Charles Haupt
Cello – Marijke Verberne
Double Bass – James Kurzdorfer
Tape – George Ritscher
Conductor – Lejaren Hiller
B2 - Elliott Schwartz: Signals (1968)
Double Bass – Nicholas Molfese
Trombone – James Fulkerson
Realisation: 'Evenings For New Music'
Center of Creative and Performing Arts, State University of New York at Buffalo.
Originally issued as a part of the Avantgarde Vol. 3 box set.


3 comments :
Originally published by Wolf Fifth in 2012
PW: thewolf5th
https://mega.nz/#!noQjFZyR!O2LRAdeCMEj6et41e7_KgWEXo6XCzp7Kq2gGtIySZD8
Silence may be virtuous, but so is keeping this music available. Thank you!
-Teamster
Transferred and published by Wolf Fifth in 2012
PW: thewolf5th
New link:
https://mega.nz/file/zMwhRZqL#2N0TD2nGYGC2Gk-HddhfljDNY17e7nBrZAAvYQqVpCg
Post a Comment