Sunday, July 17, 2016

166N - Jan Boerman: Electronic Music - 1994

Jan Boerman: Electronic Music
NM Classics ‎– 92032
Format - CD
Netherlands, 1994


01 - Vlechtwerk (1988) [0:13:12.40]
02 - Kompositie (1989) [0:19:03.25]
03 - Tellurisch (1991) [0:32:20.53]

Composed and performed by Jan Boerman
Liner Notes by Jan Boerman

All tracks were composed for 8-track tape at the Studio for Electronic Music at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague, The Netherlands.
This album is from Radio Netherlands International and Centrum Nederlandse Muziek.

5 comments :

v. said...


CD - Flac, tracks, by Wolf Fifth

https://mega.nz/#!iIoHRSDY!IH_gozoi5be2jOLFGPvtu_n8ZSF4Xmk7nbxN_qtR6KQ

PW: thewolf5th

Anonymous said...

I don't believe I have come across Jan Boerman before now. I look forward to hearing his music. Many thanks.

-Brian

Anonymous said...

Jan Boerman was a new discovery for me and well worth it.

Thank you for bringing him to my attention!

M.

Bill said...

Pardon me, are these all reups from the old Wolf5th blog? Perhaps i can contribute to some missing recordings? thanks,B

v. said...

@ upkerry14:

Thank you for your kind offer! In fact all 159 original WolfFifth posts were restored some time ago. Please see https://wolf5th.blogspot.com/2016/06/special-note.html
These posts were ordered from 1st to last chronologically.

- Post title starting with number denotes original WolfFifth post (001-159)
- Post title starting with number+N denotes new, Wolf5th post (160N--) Such posts originate from the WolfFifth workshop but they were not shared before in the wild.
- Post title without an index number denotes shares of various origin.

Probably I'd implement several labels for that end...