Krzysztof Penderecki (1933-2020) - Musica da Camera
Silesian String Quartet, Konstanty Andrzej Kulka, Waldemar Malicki, Aleksander Romański, Szábolcs Esztényi, Artur Paciorkiewicz, Ivan Monighetti
Wergo WER 6258-2, 1994
02. Quartetto per archi No. 2 [07:18]
03. Streichtrio [13:35]
04. Der unterbrochene Gedanke für Streichquartett [02:21]
Sonate für Violine und Klavier
05. I. Allegro [02:43]
06. II. Andante [02:45]
07. III. Allegro Vivace [02:12]
Miniatury. Drei Miniaturen für Violine und Klavier
08. I. [01:21]
09. II. [00:47]
10. III. [01:58]
Tre miniature per clarinetto e pianoforte
11. I. Allegro [00:51]
12. II. Andante cantabile [01:54]
13. III. Allegro ma non troppo [01:18]
14. Cadenza per viola sola [06:53]
15. Per Slava für Violoncello solo [04:37]
16. Capriccio per Siegfried Palm für Violoncello solo [06:39]
17. Prelude for solo clarinet in B flat [03:09]
The Silesian String Quartet [01-04]
Konstanty Andrzej Kulka: Violin [05-10]
Waldemar Malicki: Piano [05-10]
Aleksander Romański: Clarinet [11-13, 17]
Szábolcs Esztényi: Piano [11-13]
Artur Paciorkiewicz: Viola [14]
Ivan Monighetti: Violoncello [15-16]


17 comments :
CD, FLAC, img, cue, covers
https://mega.nz/file/07YSHYBS#Qoxhb7I4lYT6dui3eOeYWYR8gJNDTo6e2XyuJybBnkI
PW: thewolf5th
Thank you!
Nice to have you back, thx.
Much appreciated
Great to find this, thanks from Argentina. Hope you re OK
Thank you for sharing.
Best wishes from Brazil.
I've never before come across this release. Very much looking forward to listening. Many thanks!
-Brian
Interesting looking assortment. Thanks!
Glad you are still posting! That gallery of maestro's gardens is still interesting to looking through. It looks like almost a whole second life for him, a private world.
last comments are on Sept.18th. Hope you're still wishing to share MUSIC. Thank you!
otherwise they do not deserve it.
You're welcome, guys. Thanks for the kind words.
Bonjour, I'd like to listen to this work. However the link appears to be no longer available !
Could you please upload again, thank you very much, Roger.
@roger.charman - Regretfully, there is no contact with Ausklang at the time. I still hope the reupload will be possible later this year.
@roger.charman: New link (valid for 14 days):
https://www.grosfichiers.com/CVhKEWU9Lmt
Orignally posted by Ausklang...
PW: thewolf5th
New link:
https://mega.nz/file/2AZj2L6A#XVVme7OXQa3bPlFtMbBQ6hO4Ni55gv6JSlKVzLwVnTc
Muchas gracias, feliz Navidad 2022.
Post a Comment