Thursday, July 30, 2015

5 - Roland Kayn - Simultan - 1974

Roland Kayn - Simultan
1974, Colosseum COLOS SM 1473

A rip with a story...


I bought this 3 LP box more then 30 years ago and was forgotten I had it in my collection till I found the avantgardeproject on the web. This wonderful site is really a treasure chamber with free downloads of avantgarde and experimental music.

In appreciation of this huge undertaking I gave the founder this LP set. He made a wonderful rip of it with state of the art equipment and that is what I'm offering here after some click removal.

A - I – Monostabile [27:48]
B - II – Sources Ergodiques, part 1 [16:35]
C - III - Sources Ergodiques, part 2 [16:29]
D - IV – Logatome [29:08]
E - V – Matrix [21:47]
F - VI – Invarianten [20:48]

Recorded at – Instituut Voor Sonologie
Recorded by - Technician – Jaap Vink, Leo Küpper, Roland Kayn
Realized at Instituut voor Sonologie, Utrecht in collaboration with Studio de Recherches et de Structurations Electroniques Auditives, Bruxelles.
3LP Box including booklet with descriptive notes.

9 comments :

v. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Would you please reupload this.

It looks amazing!

Thanks in advance

Unknown said...

May be it is a problwem of my browser, but the link does not work. The file is "no longer vaialble" according with the Mega page. It seems to be down.

Thanks again for your incredible selection of records - I enjoy very much your posts!

David

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
v. said...



Transferred and published by Wolf Fifth in 2011

PW: iceshoweronfire

New link:

https://mega.nz/#!ecY3WLZR!GLmOLsGTVMuXVYbcXEwHTUcv-td8V7vJqtne7og5dNM


Unknown said...

Thank you very very very very much!

David

Anonymous said...

Just now discovered your site by way of 'Slow Goes The Goose'. The 'Wolf' was a favorite site that was much missed when it went silent. I will enjoy searching your posts for things I missed. Many thanks

-Brian

Rob said...

thanks!

Rob

Miguel Correa said...

Extraordinario gracias.