Thursday, June 16, 2016

165N - Avantgarde Box 4.6: Leo Kupper - 1971

Avantgarde Box 4.6: Leo Küpper
L'Enclume Des Forces, Électro-Poème, Automatismes Sonores
DG 2561111, 1971


K1 - L'Enclume Des Forces (1970)
Electronics [Spiel Der Elektronischen Apparaturen]
Programmed By [Automatische Programmation] – Leo Küpper
Lyrics By Antonin Artaud
Mixed By [Spiel Der Dynamikregler] – Exequiel Virasoro
Voice – Jean-Claude Frison

K2 - Électro-Poème (1967)

L1 - Automatismes Sonores (1971)
Electronics [Spiel Der Elektronischen Apparaturen], 
Programmed By [Automatische Programmation] – Leo Küpper
Mixed By [Spiel Der Dynamikregler] – Exequiel Virasoro

Électro-poème composed 1967, subtitled Logatomes: douze voix de jeunes filles et garçons

Recorded in Brussels at Studio De Recherches Et De Structuration Électroniques Auditives


5 comments :

v. said...



Transferred and processed by Wolf Fifth...

PW: thewolf5th

https://mega.nz/#!A8IkADaQ!_evafFNkeI1KXyEvDggiBI0q2zeALtN40_X1gb0Cr58

This is the last disc of fourth and final boxset of the Avant-Garde series released in the late 60's/early 70's.


Richard Zimmerman said...

This is the best blog on the internet.

servicial said...

I'm agree

Anonymous said...

I never knew there was a 4th box set. But now I do! Many thanks.

-Brian

Ernst Grgo Nebhuth said...

That's exactly the LP I was searching for!
Thank you very much for this share.