Cristobal Halffter: Simposion; Secuencias; Lineas Y Puntos
Clave – 18-5003 S, Spain,1971
A - Symposion (1965/66)
Baritone – Günter Reich
Chœur du Westdeutscher Rundfunk, Cologne
Chorus Master – H.Schernus
Conductor – Michael Gielen
Orchestre Symphonique de la Radio de Berlin
B1 - Secuencias (1964)
Conductor – Ernest Bour
Orchestre du Südwestfunk, Baden-Baden
B2 - Lineas Y Puntos (1966)
Conductor – Ernest Bour
Orchestra – Orchestre du Südwestfunk, Baden-Baden
Originally released: Wergo – WER 60042
Posted by Justin Geplaveid

6 comments :
Justin Geplaveid said...
Here it is another great LP:
Cristobal Halffter's Symposion, Secuencias and Lineas y puntos from Wergo in its Spanish pressing.
PW: thewolf5th
https://mega.nz/#!cpgDURxQ!4UO7ywj5VrO30MOzY3YqIIjRmyUu1uX-VBIsqFYLbek
mega don't shared files, Bandwidth quota exceeded...
It is a random limitation imposed by Mega. It has nothing to do with real bandwidth quota. I guess it is an intentional bug which tricks you to create free account and increase the number of registered users.
Bandwidth quota exceeded
Your download could not proceed because it would take you over the current free transfer allowance for your IP address.
To enhance this limit, you can register an account. This will not only give you ample extra bandwidth but also 50 GB of secure storage space in the cloud - for free. Create your free account
What to do if you're getting bullied by the above message:
1. Create free Mega account and login. Use provided link to download the file(s).
2. If you are logged in but the download is interrupted by the same message: go to "Menu" and click on the "Reload", then start download again.
I found "Lineas y puntos" somewhere on the net a few years ago and I now have the rest of the album. Many thanks.
I have not faced the problem with Mega that others have. Since it's launch I have found Mega one of the most consistent and easy to use services for free users. Perhaps this has something to do with using a Mac and Safari?.
I do have a problem with the cue file in the download. It tells me "No Marker Was Found". I can work around it, but I thought you would like to know.
-Brian
"No Marker Was Found" - probably it was lost somewhere in Lineas Y Puntos :)
...the cue file works fine in foobar2000 and the cue text looks fine in an editor too
this is awesome
Post a Comment