The Smith Quartet – Good Medicine
Terry Riley, Steven Mackey, Conlon Nancarrow, Michael Nyman, Andrew Poppy, Anton Webern,Michael Daugherty, Arvo Pärt, Graham Fitkin
Terry Riley, Steven Mackey, Conlon Nancarrow, Michael Nyman, Andrew Poppy, Anton Webern,Michael Daugherty, Arvo Pärt, Graham Fitkin
Glissando – 779 003-2
Germany, Mar 2000
1 – Terry Riley : Good Medicine 13:52
2 – Steven Mackey : Great Crossing, Great Divide 4:40
Conlon Nancarrow : String Quartet (1945)
3 – I. Allegro Molto 2:36
4 – II. Andante Moderato 3:37
5 – III. Prestissimo 4:53
6 – Michael Nyman : In Re Don Giovanni 2:29
7 – Andrew Poppy : Last Night 2:42
Anton Webern : Fünf Sätze, Op. 5
8 – I. Heftig Bewegt 2:53
9 – II. Sehr Langsam 2:39
10 – III. Sehr Bewegt 0:44
11 – IV. Sehr Langsam 1:48
12 – V. In Zarter Bewegung 3:38
Michael Daugherty : Paul Robeson Told Me
13 – I. Beat = 98 (98bpm) 3:37
14 – II. Beat = 120 (120bpm) 5:36
15 – Arvo Pärt : Summa 4:14
16 – Graham Fitkin: Servant 13:12
Cello – Philip Sheppard
Viola – Charles Mutter (tracks: 7), Nic Pendlebury
Violin – Charles Mutter (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 16), Ian Humphries
Recorded 10/1999 Henry Wood Hall, London


8 comments :
CD flac tracks scans
PW: thewolf5th
https://mega.nz/#!ECYnDBLK!a98wMBad72OneFhz4fL014Eg0C4xnXo2GP_2qu_zuU8
Unfortunately, I twice got an "error while downloading the file" message (I downloaded it twice). What a pity, the recording looks so tempting!
Best
Martin
The link is working fine. Sometimes you need Mega free account to finish download. Registration is simple and quick
version.
Wonderful stuff. Thank you very much.
I tried. I failed again - no email appeared for clicking on to get free account. Maybe I'm just too old for this.
Cheers
Martin
@ Martin
several mirrors:
https://uptobox.com/4cmko98pg3gu
https://1fichier.com/?itwh40qmdk
https://www.mediafire.com/file/sc4524j51pjsqgk/TSQ.GM.7z
PW: thewolf5th
As for Mega download errors, sometimes it's the lack of free space. To save file after download process is complete you need space at least twice file size on temp drive and/or Desktop or Download drive.
Also to register or download a file you need to allow scripts for mega.nz and mega.co.nz (if noscipt or similar browser add-on is used)
Very nice!!! Thank you!!!
Thank you! Nice collection!
Post a Comment